Awards and accreditations
Click on the images for more info
Cyber Essentials Certification
Cyber essentials scheme The Cyber Essentials scheme has been developed as part of the UK’s National Cyber Security Programme and in close consultation with industry. It provides businesses small and large with clarity on good basic cyber security practice. By focusing on basic cyber hygiene ensuring organisations are better protected from common cyber threats.
London Living Wage Employer
Living Wage Foundation We’re very proud that Panacea Applications Limited is accredited as a Living Wage employer. Panacea is part of a network of more than 4,000 employers across the UK who voluntarily pay the real Living Wage – because a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay
- We agree to an hourly rate set independently and updated annually.
- The Living Wage is calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK.
- We choose to pay the Living Wage on a voluntary basis.
- The Living Wage enjoys cross party support, with public backing from the Prime Minister and the Leader of the Opposition.
- Paying the Living Wage is good for our business, good for the individual and good for society.
CIPR - Excellence in Communications Awards 2012/13
Panacea Software won the 2013 CIPR award for New Ways of Working with Haringey Council at the LPS Award Ceremony last night. See award under Category 8 on the CIPR site where there’s a link to our winning case study including details of the tremendous results Haringey’s Marketing Communications team has achieved. Also read our full submission here.
The Equality Register Member 2015
Membership to the Equality Register shows that Panacea Software have the appropriate equality policies and practices in place. This is useful for Public and Private Sector Organisations who have a duty to ensure that their suppliers and sub-contractors have such practices in place.