Support Services Policy
This policy is intended to provide details on the support services provided by Panacea to Users of Panacea Software.
Panacea will provide technical support to all its Customers and Users.
Any support provided by Panacea is limited to Panacea Software and Services and to problems reproducible by the Customer and its Users.
Panacea will provide support services to all Users on every Business Day, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, as follows:
- Panacea will provide support online documentation and videos to all Users via the support icon displayed on every screen of the Web Application.
- Panacea’s support desk will be manned by competent staff providing Users with technical support and advice on the use of Panacea Software by email or telephone, in clear written or spoken English.
2. Users can contact Panacea’s support desk to raise any concerns or queries regarding the use of Panacea Software using the following means:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, by telephone to 0207 976 0116
Customer and Users’ responsibilities
Before any support request is made to Panacea Users shall attempt to resolve their queries and identify the cause of the given problem, using the online support materials available via the support icon displayed on every screen of the Web Application.
When contacting Panacea’s support desk, Users will define the problem requiring support and shall provide as much information as possible about the nature of the defect and its reproducibility to Panacea.